Quality is necessary for creating backlinks. If you have most of backlinks but are not of good quality, they will penalize your ranking. To make your marketing efforts pay off, you have to produce a quality backlink network to drive relevant traffic on your site. Following are 10 tips to have quality backlinks.
1) Use Articles Directory Website:
Submitting articles containing relevant content to article directory sites and including backlinks to your site. search engines love them because it is connected to both the sites. Articles must be relevant. Less but quality articles will be preferable than more poor articles.
2) Submit your website to a links directory that will establish one-way links to your webpage:
Starting with the free links directory pages and then manually submitting your webpage to correct category. Automatic submission are not preferable than gradual and careful submissions.
3) Using keywords in the link itself will help. Insert links in the text of the article. This help search engines to realize that the backlinks are quality.
4) Establishing your webpage on Squidoo. It helps in two ways, firstly it include links back to your webpage and secondly you can earn some money by revenue sharing program of it.
5) Creating free blog on Blogger or Blogspot. These are the sites owned by Google and Google keep on scanning them time after time for quality content. Share as much posts as you can with a backlink to your site. Relevant posts will help maximum.
6) Posting your backlink on those blog’s which allow comments etc will also be useful.
7) By setting up your own forum on the different websites which let people create a forum for free and then on that forum you can create topic and give backlinks and keywords.
Making pages on the different social network sites like Facebook and Myspace etc will help to get backlink and make sure you post the relevant material relating your website.
Finally, no matter which of the strategies you use, establish your backlinks over time. Search engines like to see Ã¢â‚¬ËœolderÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ backlinks as well as Ã¢â‚¬ËœnewerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ ones. If you suddenly have 100 new backlinks all in 24 hours, the search engines will notice and may either disregard them or consider them as less important when ranking your site.
- 5 Common SEO Mistakes by Almost Every Blogger
- Get New Website/Blog Indexed in 2 Days
- How to Submit Blog/Website Sitemap in Yahoo Webmaster