AMD is preparing a set of development tools , software and solutions that enable programmers to optimize the software using application OpenCL , even with the newplatforms APU . The Vice-President of the Fusion program, Manju Hegde, in an interview to the press, said: “AMD is working closely with developers to make it easier and greater benefit for consumers, enabling features such as next-generation system Vivid Video, while improving the overall performance of computer solutions for a new era of computing. “
The list of applications under dtudio by AMD include the following:
- GDEBugger – is an advanced OpenCL and OpenGL debugger, profiler and analyzer memory. This is a plug-in for Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Parallel Path Analyzer (PPA) is a profiling tool for the development of advanced applications that optimize both the load of the GPU and CPU. The PPA shows the data transfer and execution of the kernel, identify critical paths at the system level.
- The Task Manager API optimizes the management of the calculation of activities in a multi-core processors.
These should be issued in final form more or less in the coming months.
- ECS Motherboards AMD announces the new A75
- The CPU market is increasing
- Supercomputer AMD +15% in the list of the Top 500
- Brazos AMD vs Intel Atom mini-PC for HTPC systems
- Biostar is done in three for the A-series AMD APU Llano