ASRock with the collaboration of professional gamers Fatal1ty (Johnathan Wendel anagrafe), made â€‹â€‹the motherboard Fatal1ty Professional Gen3 Z68 , adopting PCI-E 3.0 the third generation, it goes without saying that this motherboard is targeted at gamers and demanding range of users enthusiast.
Still fragmentary news available, the card socket LGA 1155 and adopts the Intel processors with support SandyBridge Z68, full-bodied the circus, which provides 16 +2 power phase, which does mean a good appetite also pushed overclocking. The ASRock Fatal1ty Professional Gen3 Z68 has three PCI-E x16, two PCI-E x1 (as well as two PCI slots), all with the new PCI Express 3.0, backward compatible with PCI-Ex 2.0 course. The budget provides support for storage with USB 3.0 and SATA 6 Gb / s, we also support SLI, CrossFire and LucidLogix Virtu. Expected soon to enter the market, but completely lacking information about the selling price.
- ASRock Motherboard H61M-U3S3
- Lucid screensaver, screensavers new in Qt for Symbian
- Samurai II: Vengeance released for all devices
- The puzzle of Batman: Arkham City in a trailer
- Terry Myerson: "Microsoft gives priority to requests for Nokia"