Gameloft has topped the charts on the most downloaded games on the PlayStation Store with Dungeon Hunter: Alliance , its action RPG for PS3 is available on PlayStation Network. After its launch during the month of April, the game has reached the first position in the U.S. as well as a large number of downloads in Europe.
“Our intention was to create an action RPG to offer an exceptional gaming experience in both single player and multiplayer that, all at an affordable price”
These are the words of Fournials Julien, Senior Vice-President of Production, Gameloft, who also added:
“We understand that you have reached our goal when the game reached the first position. This is proof that gamers have fully perceived the quality of titles in our offer “
In Dungeon Hunter: Alliance players face the dangers of the kingdom of Gothicus alone or in multiplayer for up to 4 heroes. Immersed for hours in this rich, gothic world with 30 levels to be addressed in primary and secondary missions, adventurers will find many items to collect throughout the adventure.
To defeat the cruel hordes of enemies, players can choose between the controller and the classic PlayStation Move motion controller. The latter allows the user to simulate the control system “point and click” of classic PC titles belonging to this genus.
- Mozilla Thunderbird 5 now available for download
- Vonage launches an iPhone application for international calls pay-per-call pay directly through iTunes
- Nintendo 3DS: great sales success in Japan after the price cut!
- The guys at iFixit have "laid hands" on the new cable also Thunderbolt
- TomTom HD Traffic has 5.0, the new generation of traffic information