Even ECS announces its new series of motherboards based on AMD A75 and dedicated to the new APU Series A, three models available: the ECS Black Deluxe A75F-A , M-A75Fand A75F-M2 . The flagship model is the Black Deluxe A75F-A motherboard that integrates PCI-E 16X optical output digital and well 3 video outputs: HDMI-DVI-D-Sub.
All models offer USB 3.0 and SATA 6 Gbps, with regard to graphics, DirectX 11, and UDV; motherboards integrate the features proprietary EZ Charger / eDLU / eBLU / MIB III.
- AMD: socket change in 2012
- Biostar is done in three for the A-series AMD APU Llano
- The CPU market is increasing
- Brazos AMD vs Intel Atom mini-PC for HTPC systems
- Supercomputer AMD +15% in the list of the Top 500