Both clock radio and docking station for iPod and iPhone, this beautiful set made to pay high prices for its versatility and impeccable design.
The speakers are Edifier Esiena iF360 first clock radio evolved, able to accommodate iPod and iPhone. But all integrates FM radio functions, has a USB port and SD slot, and also serves as a CD player for playing MP3 and WMA. The majority of the ports is relegated to the back, so if the facade is particularly simple, it will return the set to plug in a device. But all is well signposted and these speakers are still very simple to use. We had no trouble connecting to our iPod Touch.
Seen, the device is extremely comprehensive, and highlighted by an exemplary finish. Unfortunately, no Wi-Fi even if it is possible to connect the station to a computer via a USB port. The management of the whole via the remote Esiena iF360 is very simple.
The sound is itself correct, even for the low returns that pretty well. However, these speakers sound with Esiena iF360 an average room.However, we can blame the price a little high for this set Edifier signed.
- Logitech announced the new keyboard for iPad powered by the sun
- Cooler Master introduces the new iPhone cover 4/4s: for all tastes
- Magnificent: the case to mount the iPhone on telescopes and microscopes!
- iFusion SmartStation: the dock that turns the iPhone into a phone!
- Dual Link, sync and charge two with a single cable iDevice