Sid Misra, producer of FIFA Street, during a recent interview said that the location that will be included in the video game will be an active part of the game, going to interact with the gameplay.
These are the words of the producer of EA Sports:
We want the locations are more than an embellishment of the scenarios: if we had to create all those places, we wanted to give them something, an actual game itself. We have, for example, different physical effects on the outer walls of the camp, so if you’ll be playing in a gym that will have one side of a brick wall and a fence on the other hand, the physical link between the fence and the brick wall will be different. The playing surface will act differently than where you are.
We remind you all that the game is scheduled for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on March 16 next. Following a new video on location.
- FIFA 11 Update Available In App Store For iPad
- PES: Konami wants to regain lost ground against FIFA, but it will take time
- Battle Golf 3D now Available in Samsung Apps Store
- New gameplay video for Batman: Arkham City
- Battlefield 3: new details on the DLC "Back to Karkand"