Gigabyte is trying to solve the problem of the decline in shipments (and requests) motherboards. While Gigabyte Technology has had many requests in the first half of 2011 compared to rival Asus, now the company has noticed a drop in claims and ordered a rearrangement of two of its executives who occupy the positions of R & D and sales.
The two were traded for other positions in January, but the result turned out to be unexpected. With the two returned to their original positions, Gigabyte hopes to return to compete with ASUS in the second half of 2011.
- Asus ME172V back again recently with the first photo taken by device
- Asus: a new super-slim notebook with AMD processor?
- Asus E600 Leaked Specifications, Picture and Video
- ASUS Tablet Leaked Details
- ASUS unveils Wavy-Xtion, the first motion-sensing PC