Still waiting for Nokia ports on all its devices, the friend Gl @ has created a guide on how to change the system fonts on Symbian Anna. Compared with Symbian ^ 3, where it was necessary to copy 3 files, the guide is slightly different but still very simple.
For further information we refer in our Nokia Forum.
- NGS Thunder Box: a new 2.1 system is ideal for listening to music and play
- Review: Motherboard Foxconn Quantum Force Rattler P67
- Radeon HD6870 X2 presented PowerColor
- TEC 3001: Incoming Phone Windows version
- Rage HD upgrades and fixes the problems of the controls on the iPad