Keep Calm and Carry On, ”Keep Calm and Carry On”, a poster was produced by the British government in 1939 at the dawn of World War II, with the aim of encouraging the population to maintain optimism and not get caught up in despair case of a hostile invasion.However it was never used and even that is poorly understood. The poster, however, was rediscovered in 2000 and has been used by private companies as the theme to advertise a wide range of products. Lately, in fact, is coming back into fashion and is visible in many status or profile pictures on social networks.
Thus was born on the App Store Keep Calm and Carry On, an app that allows you actually play on this theme, allowing you to change all components of the sentence to your liking.
We may amend the text, icon and background by choosing from those already defined by the APA or, as in the case of the background, choosing directly an image of our library. The result of our changes can then be shared via e-mail or on social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr.
For those interested, Keep Calm and Carry On can be purchased on the App Store at a price of 0.79 € and is compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Requires iPhone OS 4.0 or later.
- TweetLine: a tweak to display the Twitter timeline of Siri
- SkyDrive: many new features for the new major release of Windows 2.0 Phone
- We find that the files take up much space on our HDD DaisyDisk
- Calcul8: a calculator all-in-one solution for iOS available in the App Store
- We add the shortcut to Locksreen with fastlock