Nimar, the brand of enclosures for Nikon, has two underwater housing to move the camera anywhere, even underwater. Nimar NIS2500 NIS3100 and already include the name of the camera models that are designed: Coolpix S2500 and S3100 Coolips.
The technology that will protect our camera is one of Makrolon, a polycarbonate in the curriculum, which includes impact resistance, pressure and temperature changes.
Resistant up to 40 feet deep these cases are so good for snorkeling and for scuba diving.The controls, of course, allow you to use all the recording functions for both photo and video. Among the included accessories are not to lose the tie, some spare O-rings, rubber and silicone grease for the commands. Optional, however, orange and violet filters, the first for the tropical seas, the second for the Mediterranean.
- Intel: new information on SSD 700 Series
- iStory, the app that collects information of famous historical figures
- Nokia talks about the quality of the camera to N9
- First PlayStation 4 on the rumors: in 2012 and will incorporate a motion sensor like the Kinect
- New MacBook Air with 400MBps of flash memory?