The Nokia 808 PureView is reaching store shelves in the month just started. New interesting details about the camera phone of the Finnish manufacturer have emerged thanks to the recent approval of the device by Anatel , the Brazilian telecommunications authority. Among the documents submitted to Anatel figure, in fact, a user manual that reveals new information as laces on your smartphone and do not miss some photos including one that portrays the battery BV-4D.
The manual does not contain images of the user interface, but there are interesting details like the reference to the need for cards microSD class 6 (80 Mbit / s (10 MB / s) in case of recording video in 1080p , while for 320P and 720P resolution videos will be just a microSD card class 4 (32 Mbit / s (4 MB / s).
The manual and the documentation can be accessed by connecting to the official site.We recommend using Firefox or IE to open the page, given that both Chrome and Safari does not allow you to download the various PDFs.
- Nimar and waterproof housings for Nikon
- Intel: new information on SSD 700 Series
- The beta client for the Nokia Store Serie40 updated to version 3.26
- Glow Racer, a free arcade game for Symbian
- The update will come directly to Symbian Belle in 2012?