Nokia has just unveiled the new Bluetooth Headset J. The name of this headset comes directly from the form that Nokia has designed, earning some prizes for this particular design. The sales package will include a Finnish home care, so you can use the headset only when needed.
From the perspective of the specifications are in standby mode for 3 months (ready-to-talk) and 100 hours of active, Bluetooth 2.1, noise reduction and elimination with digital Signal Processing (DSP), Automatic Echo Cancellation (AEC) and automatic volume adjustment. The accessory, named BH-806, should be available in the coming weeks at a price (speculated) about 100 â‚¬. Below find the video of the presentation.
- Analysts insist: Nokia could "disappear"
- Upgrades available for Fring, RomPatcher3 and gpSP for Symbian
- Polar Mobile ready to bring more than 300 applications in the ecosystem Nokia
- Traffic Monitor traffic data is always under control with Symbian
- Early unveiled the new Nokia C5 5MP