It ‘s very likely that the rumor may be such, but as has been reported in the last hour Nokia could release, exclusively for its own Lumia, a software to enable data exchange via Bluetooth on Windows Phone Tango.
The application would join the much-desired feature WiFi tethering, still waiting on Lumia Lumia 800 and 710, in addition to a redesign and rebranding of the Store in theMarketPlace Nokia .
Hoping to learn something more in the coming weeks we remind you that Sephen Elop, more than once, said that Nokia is strongly committed to remedy shortcomings found within Windows Phone performing the porting of some applications already on the symbian platform.
- Apple decided to remove from the App Store Bluetooth OnOff
- Nokia brings CD-quality stereo audio via Bluetooth
- Crina C7, the wireless headset that is charged with the dock
- Apple approves the app for managing Bluetooth from home
- Xplore Technologies iX104C5, a tablet that is not afraid of anything