Financial updates for RIM in a statement that communicates the data for Q3 (ended Nov. 26) and the forecast for Q4. The third quarter of 2011 saw 14.1 million smartphones distruibuiti, an increase compared to Q2.
The figure, however, seems destined to decline in Q4, ended the effect of the launch of the BlackBerry 7. If Q4 is for manufacturers of smartphones and not just a fortunate period, the BlackBerry may be the only to see a decline in unit shipments.
RIM itself, in fact, provides a decrease in Q4. December 15 expect to find full data about the Q3 2011.
- Blackberry Torch 98000 Specifications and Price
- BlackBerry playbook, with an estimated 250,000 units were sold
- Twitter Official BlackBerry 2.0
- Blackberry Black Diamond smartphone in gold and black diamonds
- BlackBerry Playbook: price first arrival in Italy within 30 days