Long ago there was Bandai, the company passed chronicles the famous Tamagotchi, a virtual pet to care for, feed and interact with through a small screen and some buttons.
Years after the manufacturer returns to the fray with Smartpet, a baby robot that makes the iPhone the heart of the whole system. Embedding smartphone nell’esoscheletro, in fact, gives rise to a real dog robot controlled by iPhone OS app Free.
The robot is able to move and walk, and the man-machine interaction is ensured by the application with touch screen that reacts to touch and gestures “communicate” with the man through more than 100 facial expressions.
Also interesting is the possibility to use voice commands to make the puppy a few tricks and positions and the integration with the front camera.
This three-dimensional Tamagotchi will be launched in Japan on April 24 at about $ 78 in black and white. Prospective buyers or those interested can already “play” with the application as of March 31. For the moment the availability is only for Japan but, as happened to the ancestor digital, could result in a new fashion for export in the Western world.
- Nike Hyperdunk + and + Training: do not call only shoes
- Forza Motorsport 4: Porsche finally arrive!
- Google introduces Bouncer, the time for malware on Android is over?
- Announced SBK Generations will come in May!
- Facebook and Twitter also available about Samsung Wave Bada 7230 with 2.0