In softball, as well as in video games, there is a category denigrated by some who accuse its proponents of “camperaggio”. It is, as you will readily understand, snipers, snipers.
Role full of charm, the sniper is present in many games but often underdeveloped to make more room for the troops. To the delight of lovers of stalking and for those who hope to surpass the record of virtually Craig Harrison (who has killed 2,475 meters with a .338 caliber L115-A3) here Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2.
Title surely guessed given the modus operandi of a ghost sniper but for those who expected it in June as a rumor on the net comes from bad news. City Interactive has announced that the game will be released on August 21 for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.
For those not familiar, Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 will bring a ballistic realistic simulation experience where we take into account wind speed and direction, the sniper’s breath, and away we will have a spotter to give us all the information on the shooting.
- Mass Effect 3: A video shows us the greater dynamism of Shepard
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 will be presented by the end of May?
- Street Fighter X Tekken: The opening movie of game
- 3D Beach Mini Golf HD: A beautiful mini golf game available for iPad
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and the trailer for the multiplayer mode