Swype the popular and famous keyboard for touchscreen devices, the touch comes after several months of silence, probably due to the intense development, the first beta version of 3.0 Swype with interesting news.
Swype 3.0 Beta brings the following improvements and new features:
- Tap Correction: automatic and predictive self-healing functionality implemented automatically, without having to jump back and forth between one another through letters and swiping.
- Horizontal Word Choice: When there are more words for letters only strips, options will be shown in a horizontal scroll bar above the keyboard as opposed to the pop-up window.
- Extended compatibility with the following resolutions: HVGA, WVGA, FWVGA, QVGA, WQVGA, WSVGA, QHD.
- Including a version for Android Honeycomb WXGAper tablet with keyboard positioned and modular.
On the official website of the developer section is still under construction and you can download the new beta from there.
We tried and we will be available soon on a new Tablet output in the first week of July. Excellent with all the features that we are used to smartphones and certainly much faster. We say that probably the best use is verticole on 10-inch tablet
- Android Music Player App for HoneyComb
- Feedly Android RSS Reader very interesting (including Honeycomb)
- Tweetcomb, the first twitter client designed to Honeycomb
- Dell-10 inch Android tablet
- Dolphin 4.5.0 HD with Hardware Acceleration on Honeycomb