Blizzard has announced the introduction in beta in the future expansion of Mist Pandaria areas of multi realm.
This new technology will allow players to meet each other in less populated areas of the world of Azeroth, such as areas of low level from which most players have moved. This will allow you to create groups with characters from a selected list of realms, to complete missions together as they normally would, leaving intact the social structure of their realms of belonging.
This new feature arises from the need to help people who are leveling are too sparsely populated areas: the areas multi realm guarantee a fair degree of population in those areas where you complete missions to advance in level, allowing all players to have fun together.When you are in an area designated as a “ multi-zone realm , “you can find (and play together) to characters from other realms, and of course those in the realm where you are. This occurs without interruption or boots, and players from all realms will be selected to form groups as they would on their own realm of belonging.
- PlayStation 4 will no longer use the Cell!
- Vikings Can Fly, a new action game for Symbian Free
- They arrive on Android funny adventures of the Ice Age: The Village
- A video interview with the head of suicide bombers without BFE Serious Sam 3
- Alan Wake 2 in sight? Yes, but will not be called so and will not be a DLC!